Question about a weird nose?(girls only)? - crooked nose punch
I said, I am very charming, but I'm frustrated lately. Well, I have a big nose. Most people with doubts, I think this is the biggest nose I've ever seen lives.Well broke when I was in grade 9 to blow into the nose of someone older children 2 years older than me, and I for him nothing more than self-defense on his side. This is part of the frustration is that he does not pay for what he did, and I do not mind doing it now. Years later, my nose is a bit like twisted nose.I Owen Wilson is not really a problem, except that I sometimes over the fact that I can stop another (better), unless they have never broken. so this girl isI'm sure she loves me, but I doubt that I, as if I am not feeling good enough because I have a very strange object in the middle of my face, and it looks surprisingly for me, his personality and look.
1 comment:
Do not worry about what you think of yourself when you are sure she loves you anyway.
Post a Comment