Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Vizio Corner Wall Mount Sears What Is Wrong With My Vizio 47' TV?

What is wrong with my Vizio 47' TV? - vizio corner wall mount sears

I bought a TV for three weeks, and soon found the screen bright lines. When I am on the TV and wait for a few seconds and the picture returned to normal. This TV has done, because I actually stopped for a week. Now a few days, I brought my laptop, which put it on the Internet through a Wi-Fi modem, and she beside him and began to realize he was getting more and now realized it could on a laptop. Well at least I have not mounted this TV on a TV cabinet, and the kitchen is right behind him, but in general have nothing plugged in or when it happens. I like regular cable with 70 channels. Do I need digital cable? Is it because it is mounted on the wall? ItHassel was a real move to another wall, because the cable outlet, but not yet transferred to an outside wall? Or maybe the television? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated here.

For more information about the problem of the display begins with the bright lines, and then the screen as bright lines and dark colors, like the opposite of black and white, but he is back to normal when you turn on the activation and deactivation when I wait a few seconds. I believe that he or inference, or is the TV itself is the problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Cordless dress Google. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator