Becoming a Conformation Judge? - mka no stardoll
In fact, I am very interested in always a judge someday conformation. I did learn a lot about dogs and dog shows, and I have about 5 liters of my perfect 1st round Can increase May before a judge.
In any case, it is actually started with about dog anatomy and learn to MKA (Malaysian Kennel Association) rules and regulations yesterday, because that is what we need to learn is to take the exam 1 rating received.
I wonder dog anatomy, not only to those parts of the body of the dog or other competent institutions and study more, because when I looked in Canine Anatomy, were not so many links on the "dog anatomy, but all other things, so that HAll no idea what we learn ...
Those of you here to judge or retired judge are, please let me know. Thank you!
Legit 1: Champions' How are you?
2 Legit: What breed / s is / are your dogs?
1 comment:
Most judges in conformation that I do not know know anatomy, but they know how parts work against each other. Thus, quite well in the ESSENCE study of anatomy and movement structure, so clinical. Most read books, study tapes / DVD 's, attending seminars and judges many dogs in games. We also talk to breeders, farmers and inform older people and their race. The judges have a good understanding of how the structure and movement affects the work of their breed of choice. For example, a racing should not prognathism fact that his work as a hunting dog to retrieve. However, a lower jaw is a prerequisite for the English bulldog for the work that he lured the bull.
I'm not legit Racing Champions, as in the race, I am interested in many dogs bred English Springer.
Post a Comment