Do you buy the store brand for products such as cereals? - corn flake crispy
I like the Target Market Pantry Cereal brand of bad taste and not only for 1.67 a box. Even Wal-Mart Great Value brand is good in some products like corn flakes or puffed rice. I have rice crispy about them. So if you're on a budget who still prefer a brand like Kellogg?
3 comments:
I must add that I worked for Malt-O-Meal cereal manufacturer 2 years .. .... We have received boxes of different cereals (Marks). Do not know the people, Fruity Pebbles is the same as most of the brands you see on the outside. They are made in the same place, all packed into the different headings. It is the same
I want to be careful, especially with the economy size bags of grain, which can be unpleasant. It is a good idea to cook, my mother called this "thing" rice crispy "(Haha. ..) to Rice Krispy bars instead of the actual Rice Krispies.
I like the store brand, many of them have exactly the same ingredients, not just food either, astringents, washes his face, shampoo, mouthwash, etc. have the same ingredients exactly half the price
Post a Comment